RevMexAA LaTeX macros
Latest version: 3.26b (2015/02/09)
- README files contain brief instructions for download,
installation and use.
- PDF files contain fuller documentation (also
included in the .tar.gz and .zip packages).
- (09 Feb 2015) Very minor release 3.26b. Fix issue with missing watermarks in splitbook.sh
- (15 Aug 2011) Minor release 3.26.
- Add review option for review articles in the main journal.
- (01 Oct 2009) Minor release 3.25.
- Fix \bibfont bug that manifests itself with newer versions of LaTeX, and which caused problems with arxiv uploads.
- Update email and web addresses in the documentation to crya.unam.mx
- (27 Sep 2007) Very minor release 3.24b. Replaced missing BibTeX style filermaa.bst
- (14 Sep 2007) Minor release 3.24.
- Adjustments to manuscript option - wider margins, tighter linespacing
- Keywords are no longer bold upper case
- Various bug fixes.
- (11 Sep 2007) Minor release 3.23.
into separate packages for Conference Series and Main
- Revamped documentation - author guides are now up-to-date
- Revamped manuscript option - now the default for
main journal submissions.
- (22 Mar 2006) Minor release 3.22. Allow proceedings
articles to have received/accepted dates
- (15 May 2006) Minor release 3.21. Improved support for
short abstracts in proceedings volumes.
- (20 Jan 2006) Minor release 3.20. Option for setting an
individual abstract. New example file
- (19 Jan 2006) Minor release 3.19. Full addresses are now in
footnotes to author list.
- Old News
Page maintained by
William J. Henney
Last modified: Tue Sep 27 11:03:35 CDT 2011